Saturday, April 7, 2012

Homer Price


We absolutely loved this book! This is a read aloud for Sonlight Core 1. I just can not rave enough about it! Seriously it is that good! My husband is not a big reader (i being his wife have my own theories on that LoL) and he fell in love with this book! My son, Chris, who this reading is technically for loved it as well. I can safely say that this is by far his favorite read aloud ... so far!!!

I'm not going to lie - some mornings I woke up and while making breakfast, couldn't wait for after dinner! My husband was quick to grab this book b4 anyone went anywhere to start reading after dinner. And not so much because he wanted to have this family time of reading but more so because he had a need to see what was going to happen next!

IT IS THAT GOOD!!!

*pic. is linked to amazon page.

No comments:

Post a Comment