Monday, July 5, 2010

Our First Day

Well our first day of school is complete. It went pretty well. The My Father's World is short the first 10 days. I'm assuming so that everyone just gets in the routine of "school". We started at 9am and ended at 10:30am. The first hour was the trays and then 30 minutes of the MFW work. The trays required the most patience of me. :)
Our curriculum for 2010 - 2011:
Our "school room":
They each have their own bookshelf. Eventually they will have their own plant to care for that will sit on top of their bookshelf and turn into a fish and so on as they learn to care for other living things.

The boys on their first day:

They enjoyed their first day and so did I. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog on the MFW Blogroll. What a FUN and ENGAGING school room!! And I LOVE your trays! We are just starting ECC but gosh, I sure wish I had known about MFW when my 2 were younger! Hope y'all have a WONDERFUL school year!

    ReplyDelete