Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Memories

This month has gone by so fast to me! I have noticed with so many doctors appointments now the days and weeks seem to go by quicker than before. I don't like it and will be glad when my health is fully restored and the appointments are no longer!

Still, we have had great memories and activities. I only have pics. uploaded on my computer from the first week so I will have to add the rest after Christmas.

We made a Scripture Countdown chain. So everyday we take turns on breaking one off and reading out loud the verse.
We put up our tree. It's a 4ft tree this year. The boys love it the same.

We made our first popcorn garland. It was fun, easy, and took some time. I can't imagine how long it would take for a 7ft tree and look good. ... I'm thinking about having the boys do it next year. It takes preciseness, concentration, and patience.


I read A Treasury of Christmas Miracles by Karen Kingsbury. I found it very inspiring!

I also read a few stories out of A Prairie Christmas Collection. They were great heart warming, happy ending stories.

I hope everyone has a Beautiful, Wonderful, Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment