Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Favs 2011 Part 2

Books - Here is a list of all the books I read this year with stars by my favorites and BC by my book club books
  1. Giving It All Away: The Doris Buffet Story BC
  2. Breathe by Keri Wyatt BC
  3. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp**
  4. The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean
  5. A Pig in Provence by Georgeanne Brennan
  6. Leaving by Karen Kingsbury**
  7. One Thousand White Women BC
  8. The White Queen by Phillippa Gregory*
  9. Uniting Church & Home by Eric Wallace
  10. Dressing Your Truth by Carol Tuttle **
  11. For the Family's Sake by Susan Schaeffer *
  12. The Next Thing on My List by Jill Smolinski
  13. The Maze Runner by James Dashner*
  14. Honey for a Child's Heart by Glady Hunt
  15. What Women Fear by Angie Smith **
Not my longest book list ever but better than nothing ... right? :)

Blogs - blogs I visited most often (not awesome ones I want you to think I read;)


Websites - once again websites I visited most often


YouTube Channels - yes I have youtube channels I subscribe to. they are not life changing. just my own fun interest. if the boys are watching a cartoon, I have my own viewing time.


TV Shows - we have not had cable our whole 8 years of marriage. We decided this year for various reasons that we would start having cable yearly Nov. 1 - March 31. So I am new to TV. but here's what I got into this Fall 2011 -

Wizard's of Waverly Place
Shake It Up
Jerseylicious (comes on Style -not Jersey Shore which comes on MTV)
Giada at Home
The Rachel Ray Show
The Martha Stewart Show
Tori & Dean
Quints by Surprise

Movies -

Harry Potter 7: Part 2****** we seen this in the theater and I loved it! My #1 movie of the year!
The Dilemma
X-Men First Class

I have not seen Sherlock Holmes 2 but I'm sure it would be on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment