Thursday, January 5, 2012

29 Books to Read in 2012

I love books! I always have! I was a very young 4 when I learned how to read and so I don't remember learning to read! I just always have! I remember my mom reading to me every night. I remember all the magazines my mom would order me because she knew I would read them. I would read my magazines cover to cover, devouring and savoring every article ... and smell. :P yeah, total book nerd here. and newspaper day was my favorite day in class. I recall looking forward to every Friday, not because it was before the weekend but because it was newspaper day! LoL. I loved the feel and smell, it seemed almost perfect. ... maybe I have issues Ha! Ha!

I would sooo love for this picture to become a reality in my house! minus the small dog... I would need a greyhound or great dane in the picture :D

Here are the 29 books I plan to read in 2012:
  1. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst
  2. Learning by Karen Kingsbury
  3. How to Maximize Your Child's Learning Ability by Lauren Bradway & Barbara Hill
  4. Longing by Karen Kingsbury
  5. The Green Smoothies Diet by Robin Openshaw
  6. Louder Than Words by Jenny McCarthy
  7. Home Warming by Emilie Barnes
  8. A Charlotte Mason Companion
  9. The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants by Ann Bradshaw
  10. Momology by Shelly Radic
  11. Tender at the Bone by Ruth Reichl
  12. The Twelve Teas of Inspiration by Emily Barnes
  13. The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas by Linda Dobson
  14. The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
  15. Simpler Times by Thomas Kinkade
  16. The Firstborn Advantage by Kevin Leman
  17. Loving by Karen Kingsbury
  18. Supernanny by Jo Frost
  19. Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
  20. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  21. What Every Mom Needs by Elisa Morgan & Carol Kuykendall
  22. Feathers From My Nest by Beth Moore
  23. Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham Jr.
  24. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
  25. Founding Mothers by Cokie Roberts
  26. The Death Cure by James Dashner
  27. The Passion of Jesus Christ by John Piper
  28. The Christmas Spirit by Joel Osteen
  29. A Prairie Christmas
So there you have it! I own all these books except 3. I have already started reading Made to Crave. It's pretty good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment