Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Learning (Bailey Flanigan Series)


This is the second book in the Bailey Flanigan Series.

Main Characters - Bailey Flanigan, Cody Coleman

Side Characters - Brandon Paul, Cheyenne ?

Extremely Side Characters - Ashley Baxter Blake, Landon Blake

Summary - This book picks up where Leaving left off. Pretty much you are following the details of their journey. Bailey is working on Broadway and Cody is a high school football coach. They get closer to their new "love interests". and every once in a while you hear about how the Blake family is doing.

My Personal Thoughts - This book seemed to focus more on the love drama part of the story line than the first book did. I think/felt like the author spent way too much time talking about football and Cody more than she mentioned Bailey.The football was interesting sometimes but boring to me a lot of the time. I had a hard time getting through this one and put it down often for a few days at a time. The Baxter family was mentioned so little that I feel they either should be mentioned more or not included at all. In addition, I'm finding some of the characters to be fake. It seems to me like the author is dropping in some foreshadowing leading me to believe that Bailey & Cody will end up together in the end. And I certainly would not like that! I think Cody doesn't deserve Bailey and Brandon Paul is a much better fit for her. I guess none of us really deserve our spouses though, right?

*picture is linked to Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment